Claims Service Commitment
The Dominion's Claims Service Commitment includes the following:
- A prompt response
We will contact you within 4 business hours of receiving a notice of a new claim either from you or your broker.
- 24-hour emergency claims service
Telephones are answered by people who have the authority to make appropriate arrangements with you to start the claim process.
- Access to one of The Dominions Recommended Repair Facilities or Service Providers
Our chosen repair facilities and service providers are selected after a thorough inspection and screening, and our policyholders have consistently found them to be professional and friendly. The recommended facilities are equally committed to service as to ensuring high-quality repair work or treatments. While we respect your preference in choosing a facility to repair your property or vehicle, if you select one of our Recommended Repair Facilities, a single estimate is all we will need to determine repairs. (To find the Recommended Repair Facilities nearest you, visit our Locate a Vendor page via the link at right.)
- Repairs completed by one of our Recommended Repair Facilities, guaranteed with The Dominion Repair Satisfaction Guarantee
- A Canadian company with all claims decisions made in Canada, for Canadians, by Canadians
- Knowledgeable, courteous, and professional staff that can help you recover from an unfortunate event
- The Dominion is committed to excellence in serving all our consumers, including those with disabilities. It is The Dominion's policy to allow people with disabilities to use personal assistive devices or service animals to access claims service, unless prohibited by law. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance in processing your claim, please tell your adjuster how we may assist you.